How to Create a Logo Animation with Adobe After Effects
in This class, you will learn how to make Yahoo Logo Animation using Adobe After Effects Program. I teach you everything from A to Z. From creating a new composition and importing your Logo into the program to animating the intro and extro of the logo. As you may know, every Logo has an intro and an extro. It means, The logo will enter the scene and then leave the scene. I will teach you how to animate the Yahoo Logo animation from intro to extro.
What You Will Learn:
- You will learn how to create compositions and edit them
- you will learn the different transform options like anchor point, position, scale, and rotation
- how to create a keyframe and animate the letters
- how to deform a letter
- You will learn two important animation principles, I mean squash and stretch
- you will learn how to create bounce mode using plugins and expressions
- you will learn about one the most widely used motion graphics technique I mean trim path
Why You Should Take This Class:
You should take this class if you want to improve your motion graphics skills, especially Logo animation. A lot of techniques have been used in creating this Logo animation. You can learn these techniques and implement them in creating other Logo Animations as well.
Who This Class is For:
This class is for those who have installed Adobe After Effects and know the basics of this program, If you haven’t installed After effects and don’t know how to work with this program, this class is not for you.
To make this Logo animation, you need a vector file of the Yahoo Logo which you can search and download from the internet. Also, this Logo Animation was made by Adobe After Effects so you need to purchase and install it on your system. During the tutorial, I also used the motion 3 Plugin which is a paid plugin. You can also purchase and install this plugin on After Effects.