Smart Tips to Improve Your Adobe After Effects Skills
Over 2 hours of clear and concise step by step instructions, lessons, Q&A and engagement. Knowledge checks to evaluate your knowledge and skills. This Adobe After Effects – Smart Tips course was designed to help artists and graphic designers who create logos, icons, charts, infographics, posters, advertisements, books, magazines, and brochures.
What you will learn:
- Describes the various tools and options available in Adobe After Effects.
- Definition of various terms related to Adobe After Effects.
- List the step-by-step process for implementing key features such as masking images, creating motion paths, working with track mattes, and so on.
- Describe in detail the step-by-step process of creating a text stroke effect and creating a spinning globe effect.
- …and more!
Content and overview
You’ll start with “Getting Started and Working with Effects and Presets”. We’ll also look at masking images and working with track matte. This course also covers creating a motion path and using the toggle and hold keyframe. Then we animate the stroke of the text and create a rotating globe.
Who is this course for:
- The course has been designed to help artists and graphic designers who create logos, icons, charts, infographics, posters, advertisements, books, magazines and brochures.